Tuesday, June 3, 2014

where will you be in 50 years?

i love graduation season; it is a time of reflection and hope. There is so much possibility ahead and the excitement is so thick, you could cut it with a knife.  it's been exactly one year since my college graduation, which is crazy to wrap my head around! i came across this 2012 mit graduation speech by sal kahn, and it really resonated with me.  it gives great advice and talks about regrets.  you can read the full transcript on the mit website or check it out on youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I only read the part you posted but for sure some food for thought. On one hand I feel so young and carefree and on the other I feel like my life is passing me by. There is still so much I want to do. The one thing that always gets me is finding that balance of saving and spending on fun. I love to save but then sometimes I think about it and maybe I should just spend it because this is my one life so I might as well live it best I can. hmm I don't know. So many thoughts haha

    ReplyDelete