Tuesday, September 30, 2014

the importance of a signature scent


do you have a signature scent?  for the past five years i've been a huge fan of alien by Thierry Mugler.  it is so flirty and unique.  whenever i wear it, i receive so many compliments from friends, family, and strangers alike.  i even got my sister and college roommate to start wearing it regularly!

i'm thrilled that i found a perfume that works well with my body chemistry.  scent evokes such strong memories and emotions.  whenever i smell chanel no 5 i instantly think of my grandmother.  similarly, a&f fierce will forever and always remind me of my high school boyfriend.

p.s. what should your signature scent actually be?

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with this! for the longest I wore Ralph Lauren Romance and that was def my signature scent.

    ReplyDelete