Thursday, September 25, 2014

the perfect fall dvr schedule

earlier this week, i listed a few of my favorite things about autumn, but i totally forgot to mention the tv shows!  my dvr is in overdrive right now, and i absolutely love it!  here are my favorite, must-see shows this season:

the mindy project - tuesdays at 9:30pm on fox
when people ask me what i want to be when i grow up, my first-instinct response is “mindy lahari” she is smart, witty, and oh so funny. not to mention she lives in a gorgeous new york city apartment, wears gorgeous clothes, and dates gorgeous men. what’s not to love!? if you haven't seen this show, go watch it!

modern family - wednesdays at 9pm on abc
i rarely laugh when watching shows solo.  modern family is the exception. this show is consistently laugh out loud funny.

new girl - tuesdays at 9pm on fox
jessica dey is my spirit animal. her quirkiness reminds me of my quirkiness. i can totally picture being bff's with all of the main characters.  plus this show totally makes me want to live in a loft with three male roommates.

honorable mentions:
the big bang theory - mondays at 8pm on cbs
american horror story- wednesdays at 10pm on fx
scandal - thursdays at 9pm on abc

what are your favorite fall tv shows?

1 comment:

  1. great list! I love American Horror Story, I can't wait for the new season to start!

    ReplyDelete