Thursday, May 15, 2014

my early-life crisis

i feel like i am in a constant state "crisis." whether it's from reading nietzsche (existential crisis), watching the news (financial crisis), or questioning my life choices (quarter-life crisis), my mind can get a bit, um, imaginative.

when i saw the article titled my early-life crisis, I couldn't resist. i'm such a sucker for gen y, self-help articles.

however What i found was not a cliche guide to navigating your twenties.  what i found was so much better.  what i found was creative, witty and laugh-out-loud funny.

i've sent it to friends, co-workers, and family.  and now little blog, i'm sharing it with you.  if you haven't already, go read it. right this second. it will bring a smile to your face.

(Photograph by Jessica Peterson via the new yorker)

1 comment:

  1. Heading to read it now :)

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete